1. Where can I apply for the unaccompanied children service?
2. Is there a limit on the number of infant passengers allowed on each flight?
3. What is the procedure for requesting an infant cradle?
4. Age limit of "Unaccompanied Minors"
5. What is the service charge for the unaccompanied children service?
6. What documents need to be provided when requesting the unaccompanied children service?
8. How does Air China assist my child during check-in and security?
9. What services does Air China provide to my child to ensure security when a flight is cancelled or delayed?
10. How does the person picking up my child at the destination meet my child when the plane arrives?
1. How far in advance do I need to contact Air China if I need stretcher service?
2. What are the regulations for transporting a wheelchair?
If an electronic wheelchair is checked, the packing should be as follows:
3. How do I order a wheelchair?
WCHR refers to wheelchairs provided to passengers who are able to board and disembark aircraft independently, walk to their seats in the cabin and require assistance only between terminal buildings, tarmac and aircraft.
Applicants for WCHR please register with the ticketing office of Air China (including sales agents) within the prescribed time limit:
1. Can pregnant woman fly with Air China?
Air China does not allow women on flights in the following circumstances:
1. May I order special meals on Air China flights?
2. How long before my flight do I need to contact Air China if I need a special meal?
3. How long before my flight do I need to contact Air China if I need a kosher meal?
4. If flying on a code-share flight or a charter flight, should the passenger contact the actual carrier or the code-share carrier to request special meals?
5. How many special meals can one passenger request for one flight?