1. How can I join Air China’s frequent flyer program?
2. When will I receive my membership card after I’ve submitted my application?
3. Does my membership card qualify me for other services?
PhoenixMiles member cards are grouped into different levels, and members at different levels are subject to different service charges. If you are an Ordinary Card member or a Silver Card member, you’ll be charged 800km for card reissue and 500km for account consolidation.
4. How can I have my password changed?
You can also have your password changed at any of Air China’s ticketing offices. Be aware that you need to produce your original ID and your original member card. You may ask someone else to have the password changed. That “someone” must also provide your original ID and your original member card and identify himself/herself with his/her own original ID.
5. How can I know the details of my account?
6. When should I produce my membership card?
7. What should I do if my card is damaged or lost?
8. What should I do if I have more than one account? Can I consolidate my accounts?
1. How can I accrue mileage?
2. How can I have my mileage credited for past flights?
3. How far back can I get flights credited to my account
4. Can my family or friends contribute to my mileage account when they fly?
5. Can I accrue mileage when flying with any of the Star Alliance carriers?
6. When I use the services of any of Air China’s partners, when will the mileage enter into my account? If my mileage is missing, how can I get it credited?
1. What qualifies me for my first award request?
2. How can I request award travel?
3. When can I request an award with my mileage?
4. Can I get free tickets from the Member Services Center?
5. What number should I dial if I have any questions about ticketing?
Elite Member Status
1. How can I be upgraded to the Elite Member status?
2. I have been upgrated to a new status. When can I get my new membership card?
Contact the Member Service Center
How can I contact the Member Services Center?